Banking has emerged as one of the most prominent public sector recruiter in the past few years. Vacancies as high as 20,000 are being declared every 6 month both for clerical and officer cadre. These high number of vacancies has made it attractive employment destination and many students are preparing for banking exams.
Knowledge of accounts and background of commerce does help candidates in securing advantage during the interview process, however in this article we are going to tell students about courses/certificates which will help them in securing not only a bank job but will also enhance their banking career.
IIBF has declared dates for DBF and other certificate exams. Some of the exams which are of importance to banking personnel and is recommended for them are
Results for JAIIB/CAIIB examination have been declared by IIBF on 31.07.2014.
Also the link for applying for Nov/Dec 2014 examination have been activated. Students can apply for JAIIB?CAIIB exams now. Last date for applying for JAIIB exam is 30.08.2014 and for CAIIB exam 3rd September 2014.
Exam schedule for JAIIB/CAIIB is as under:
Yuva Upanishad foundation Surat is happy to announce its new batch for DBF/JAIIB & CAIIB starting from 19th July 2014. The first free introductory class will be held at our center on the date.
Features of our class
1. The first class will be be demo class and free for all.
2. The class will be attended by successful JAIIB and CAIIB candidates of our centre from May-June 2014 examination
3. Discussion of past exam paper
4. Strategies and tips for clearing the exam in single attempt.
In view of the huge current as well as potential demand for the professionally qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector, and to ensure a steady stream of industry-ready professionals at the entry-level, IIBF has designed this course as professional qualification who aspire for a career in banking and finance.
IIBF will host on its website details of all the successful candidates and make it available to its member Banks / Institutions which include Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of India, Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks, Foreign Banks, Co-operative Banks and IT / BPO companies providing services to banking industry, for considering them for employment.
INDIAN BANKS ASSOCIATION (IBA) HAS APPROVED DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY IIBF AS A DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION ALONG WITH OTHER PRESCRIBED ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT IN BANKS
The diploma carries professional recognition among the banking and finance community as it is equivalent to banking industry recognized JAIIB qualification of IIBF.
Yuva Upanishad foundation is happy to announce new batch for JAIIB & CAIIB from 19th July 2014
- Classes conducted by experienced Bank Professional who has been mentoring students for JAIIB & CAIIB since last 8 years
- 80 % success rate in the previous batch
- In house study material for all the subjects
- Entire syllabus covered and completed well before exams; structured review of progress till final exams.
- Test series to evaluate the performance of students
- Suitable Timings - Saturday Evenings and Sunday
- Special Attention for JAIIB & DBF ( Non Commerce Background student)
- Case studies for Bank Financial Management Subject
New financial year has begun. With this beginning also give a head start to your career building. In…
1) Wages of workmen employed for setting up new machinery should be debited to :
a) expenses ac…